Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Might as well face it I'm addicted to...

..love. Well, actually that too (but really who doesn't enjoy giving and receiving love?), but what I'm really writing about here is my current addiction. You see, I have a sort of addictive personality. The problem (or benefit depending on the addiction) is that this addictive personality also happens to have ADD. Or maybe I just get too addicted and burn myself out. Either way, I'm totally in the on phase with my calorie tracker app. Holy moly is it fun to see what I've consumed that day, and how what I am (or am not) doing physically totally means I can eat more (or less) and still get smaller. If you can't remember, getting smaller is my goal - Bridesmaid Bootcamp is still in full effect. If you have a smart phone and don't have one of these apps (there are 4593476545o954659674586 of them available it seems) you should definitely check it out. So fun in that "it's only fun if you're a data oriented person with OCD who really likes to have processes and formulas for everything" kind of way. Oh, and just for fun I found this app because, while watching HowardTV (yes, Howard Stern) Sarah Silverman was discussing her Lose It app and a show producer mentioned losing 75lbs just because he was tracking. He even ran extra miles on the weekend because he knew he'd be drinking more beer. Awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment